Check out the Official Forums for PokeOrb.com! Take part in Gym Leader challenges, discussion, trade and more!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What do you thin about 5th gen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DragonTamerZ
Gym Leader

PostSubject: What do you thin about 5th gen   Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:41 pm

When the game comes out what do you think about it.

Will you buy it since its 3-d.

If so what game and what starter will you pick.

Im gonna buy white and either the snke or the fire. if i get the fire one i will name it BaconBitz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokefreakeevee
Jr. Trainer
Jr. Trainer

PostSubject: Re: What do you thin about 5th gen   Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:02 pm

I really dont know i might get it but not as soon as it comes out mostly because it will probably kind of expensive with the 3D graphics and when they create this new region there will be over 500 pokemon! and that would take forever to complete the pokedex but i would probably choose the snake pokemon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonTamerZ
Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: What do you thin about 5th gen   Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:24 pm

Pokefreakeevee wrote:
I really dont know i might get it but not as soon as it comes out mostly because it will probably kind of expensive with the 3D graphics and when they create this new region there will be over 500 pokemon! and that would take forever to complete the pokedex but i would probably choose the snake pokemon

You got a point but i think it will just be the smae price like you are buying a regular ds game because other games cost up to 45$-50$ and some are like improvements of other games.

If they make another game system then thats another thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PokeFreakPlatinum
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: What do you thin about 5th gen   Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:27 pm

DragonTamerZ wrote:
Pokefreakeevee wrote:

You got a point but i think it will just be the smae price like you are buying a regular ds game because other games cost up to 45$-50$ and some are like improvements of other games.

Actually, I don't think it'll be more then $35. If it's like HeartGold/SoulSilver with a special item like the Pokewalker, they'll jack the price up to $40. Otherwise, it'll stay in that normal price range.

~PokeFreakPlatinum
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokeorb.com
Nine

PostSubject: Re: What do you thin about 5th gen   Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:57 pm

PokeFreakPlatinum wrote:
DragonTamerZ wrote:
Pokefreakeevee wrote:

Actually, I don't think it'll be more then $35. If it's like HeartGold/SoulSilver with a special item like the Pokewalker, they'll jack the price up to $40. Otherwise, it'll stay in that normal price range.

~PokeFreakPlatinum
Yeah the games gonna be about 30-50 and about the starters i like the water otter..=P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LightningQuest
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: What do you thin about 5th gen   Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:29 pm

Well, I'm not getting it cause its 3d, more because there are new pokemon to catch and more features to do.
Also, im probably getting the grass starter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kkslider9827

PostSubject: Re: What do you thin about 5th gen   Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:27 pm

the fire pig looks cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you thin about 5th gen   

Back to top Go down

What do you thin about 5th gen
Page 1 of 1