Check out the Official Forums for PokeOrb.com! Take part in Gym Leader challenges, discussion, trade and more!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pokemon of the Week - Pokemon Sweepstakes!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gigaimpact
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Pokemon of the Week - Pokemon Sweepstakes!   Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:27 pm

Today Does... NOT have the pokemon of the week.
Get Your ___________, tomorrow?

Oh Yes! Another reason why you should be posting on these fourms. If you already have the chosen Pokemon then you can still get it and trade it.
Once a week there will be a EV'd Pokemon given out to the person who posted the most on a the selected day. The day will be selected randomly so you should visit this thread once a day to see if that day will have the Pokemon of the week. Although there is a catch with receiving the EV'd pokemon though! In exchange of receiving your Pokemon, I will take one orb point for every post you made on that selected day. Not everything is free you know Razz

Any questions? Post below! I will be more than happy to answer them for you.

*Weekly PWN'ers!
-Aug 18th: ArbokCommander

Last edited by Gigaimpact on Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PokeFreakPlatinum
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Week - Pokemon Sweepstakes!   Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:54 pm

Great idea, and wonderful set up, thank you Smile Stickied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokeorb.com
Dragonmaster3456

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Week - Pokemon Sweepstakes!   Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:26 pm

wat kinf of honchkrow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArbokCommander
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Week - Pokemon Sweepstakes!   Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:53 am

LOL I like this idea, and the Honchkrow sounds cool.. Repeating Dragonmaster's question, with one of my own:

1. What kind of Honchkrow is it? Nature/EV Spread/IV Spread/Shiny/etc.

2. So basically whoever posts the most gets each week's Pokemon, and they pay 1 Orb Point per post for them, or more?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gigaimpact
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Week - Pokemon Sweepstakes!   Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:04 pm

ArbokCommander wrote:
LOL I like this idea, and the Honchkrow sounds cool.. Repeating Dragonmaster's question, with one of my own:

1. What kind of Honchkrow is it? Nature/EV Spread/IV Spread/Shiny/etc.

2. So basically whoever posts the most gets each week's Pokemon, and they pay 1 Orb Point per post for them, or more?

Well what type of Honchkrow is a suprise, kind of the gamble of doing this. Although it would not be a crappy or strange moveset, ususally the natures/evs/ivs will be something common and mostly to be on smogon as well. I can tell you that this pokemon is not shiny. It is not just whoever posts the most for the week, but whoever posts the most on a selected day of the week (which is today.) And yes, in exchange to recieving your prize we will take 1 orb point for every post you made today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArbokCommander
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Week - Pokemon Sweepstakes!   Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:28 pm

Sounds awesome then, and I does like me a Honchkrow XD

I'll have to remember to pay attention to this Topic, lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Week - Pokemon Sweepstakes!   

Back to top Go down

Pokemon of the Week - Pokemon Sweepstakes!
Page 1 of 1