Check out the Official Forums for PokeOrb.com! Take part in Gym Leader challenges, discussion, trade and more!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The PokeMart - Orb Points Redemption Store!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gigaimpact
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: The PokeMart - Orb Points Redemption Store!   Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:45 pm

Welcome Everyone! Preparing for this a few days now, there are many things in stock so get them while they are still here Very Happy

Today's Discounts: N/A
Duration: N/A
There will randomly be discounts such as "50% off of all Pokemon Sales!" or "Buy One Item, Get One Free!", and many more. These discounts will be mostly here on holidays or even school breaks. Keep your eyes pealed because you never know when they might come randomly.

One Hit Wonders: N/A
Price: N/A
This is usually an event that has only one in stock (First come, first serve). Be aware that this will be expensive, so make sure to save up your Orb Points!

Pokemon Sales:
*Ev'd OU Pokemon: 200 OPs
*Ev'd UU Pokemon: 180 OPs
*Ev'd NU Pokemon: 175 OPs
*Ev'd NFE Pokemon: 150 OPs
*Shiny Pokemon: 125 OPs (Only certain Pokemon available)
~Shiny List Coming Soon
*Breeding Pokemon w/ Certain IVs + Egg Moves: 125 OPs
*Breeding Pokemon w/ Certain IVs: 100 OPs
- I do not sell any Legendary Pokemon

Item Sales:
*Choice Items: 100 OPs
Band, Scarf, and Specs
*Power Boosters: 90 OPs
Expert Belt, Life Orb, Muscle Band, Wise Glasses, and Lens Items.
*Heal Items: 80 OPs
Leftovers, Black Sludge
*Focus Items: 70 OPs
Sash, Band
*Herbs: 60 OPs
Power, White
*Rock Boosters: 50 OPs
Damp, Heat, Icy, Smooth, and Light Clay
*Orbs: 45 OPs
Flame, Toxic

TMs Sales:
*Common TMs: 50 OPs (Ex. TM 26: Earthquake)
*Uncommon TMs: 45 OPs (Ex. TM 09: Bullet Seed)

**Selling Your Stuff! - You may sell your Pokemon, Items, or TMs for Pokemon! In exchange for your stuff, you will be given Orb Points! Do not expect the orb points to be the exact amount of how much that object costs, the Orb Points you will be given will be a lower price.

**Tips? :3
When the Pokemon, Item, or TMs is being traded to you, most people usually have a Bidoof or a Magikarp to trade for it. Although, I will be thankful if you put in a great Pokemon to trade it with or have it hold a nice item as a "Thank You" for the hard work I did for you. Tips are not mandatory but you never know, having great tips might benefit you in the future when buying something. ;D

-Even though I use my Orb Points to buy something, do I still keep them?
*No, once you buy something, the cost of the thing that you got will be deducted from the amount of Orb Points you have.

-What if you are missing something I want?
*If the Pokemon/Item wanted is a one that I do not have, this means that I will have to breed/train or trade or in-game buy for it (Usually NU Pokemon and uncommon TMs). If it will be something to difficult to get then it is prefered for you to choose something else.

-What level is the Pokemon that I want?
*Most Pokemon that I have in-stock right now is level 100. Although if I have to freshly make it for you and you want it asap then you will have to get it at level 50 (it will still be ev'd though.) Although if you have the time, I can train it to level 100 but the time will be much longer.

-How long will it take for me to get my Pokemon/item?
*Not very long if can be from a minute to a day depending on when I receive your post. The time may vary if I have to get it myself if its not in stock. The time may also be longer depending on how much things I must obtain at once.

-These prices seem overpriced, why are they so high?
*Well, Orb Points is not made to be a fun and free giveaways but it is made for promotion of the forums. Think of it more as an award for all your hard work of sharing in the community, instead of a allowance.

-What if my question is not answered here?
*This check out this:
http://pokeorb.forum-motion.com/orb-points-redemption-f5/orb-points-what-are-they-and-what-do-they-do-t53.htm
If that does not help then post a question on that thread.

-Now how do I post the thing that I want? Heres a example:
The Thing I Would Like: ___________
It Better To Contact Me On: Fourms or Xat Chat (Choose)
The Time and Days I Am On: ___________
Friend Code: ___________

Last edited by Gigaimpact on Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PokeFreakPlatinum
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: The PokeMart - Orb Points Redemption Store!   Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:53 pm

Wonderful job setting this up. Stickied and set Wink Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokeorb.com
ArbokCommander
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: The PokeMart - Orb Points Redemption Store!   Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:58 am

Sounds pretty awesome, I'll make sure to remember this Cool

Also, I noticed, you're not selling EV-Boost Items (Macho Brace, Power Lens, etc.)? Will you be selling those in the future?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokemaster
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

PostSubject: Re: The PokeMart - Orb Points Redemption Store!   Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:36 pm

O,shiny pokemon i hope it come little soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hddddd

PostSubject: Re: The PokeMart - Orb Points Redemption Store!   Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:20 pm

Could I sell a Event Shiny Pichu for some Orb Points please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The PokeMart - Orb Points Redemption Store!   

Back to top Go down

The PokeMart - Orb Points Redemption Store!
Page 1 of 1